Here are the rules for Courting Me in 2016. In order for it to work I established rules for myself and some boundaries. What are those rules? The rules are in place to make me accountable.
- Time– Set aside the time to really do this and get to know me. Take each week and set a task for myself and complete it. Time goes by so quickly it is easy to let other things get in the way of you and your loved ones.
- Honesty- Even when it hurts, I have to be honest with myself. The point of this journey is to learn more about myself.
- Comfort Zone– I am going to take steps outside of that comfort zone/bubble I tend to live in and break it open. I want to try new things and see what other things I enjoy doing.
- Dedication– The amount of energy I spent thinking and planning this journey I am going to double it for the next si months. I am fully committed to this journey.
- Reflection– No, I do not mean the catchy song by Fifth Harmony. I mean take time to write and reflect my weekly goals and tasks. This is a way for me to work on the person I am and the person I hope to become.
- Blog– I am going to blog weekly about this journey. I am also going to upload videos weekly on my YouTube channel about it. Every Sunday look for it.