What is this blogging life?! I honestly love being able to be share my love for beauty, fashion, and overall captivating quotes that keep me moving forward everyday. I am humbled by being recognized for this award. The WordPress community and my wonderful readers/ friends on this journey are extremely supportive and positive. I could not ask for a better family of bloggers. Thank you, Laura Pickens for nominating me and brightening my day. Go to her site: http://whimsywriter.com and see what wonderful things she is up to.
1. Link the person who nominated you
2. List seven facts about yourself
3. Nominate 15 other blogs
7 Facts About Me
1. My first language is Spanish.
2. My first CD was Britney Spears’ debut album.
3. My second album was Backstreet Boys Millennium.
4. I need to meet and marry Ed Sheeran or Prince William ( I like the gingers).
5. My obsession with the Brits is borderline creepy.
6. I unwind, after a long day at work, by sitting in front of my laptop and editing for my youtube channel or family memorabilia videos.
7. I can remember most of my dreams very vividly. I mean, I can remember tiny details and facial expressions. Random, I know, but true.
Here are my nominees:
1. https://peakofchic.wordpress.com (Christina Bee)
2. http://theannamatedlife.com (Anna)
3. http://www.ototsy.com (Pure Art)
4. https://jlarnaiz.wordpress.com (JOYMIE L. ARNAIZ)
5. https://bycheranne.wordpress.com (Cheranne)
6. https://sathewriter.wordpress.com (S.A.)
7. https://thecanadianurbanista.wordpress.com (Renée)
9. https://beautyfreak224.wordpress.com (♥ Charlotte)
10. http://akseasons.com (Alena Kirby)
11. http://poemotherapishoppe.com (Alisha)
13. https://childoftheuniversebeauty.wordpress.com (Megan)
These blogs were chosen because I like what they represent. Some of the blogs are fashion, others are health, and a few are artistic from poets to artist just everything that appeals to me. Go take a look at their sites.