This morning I woke up to the news that I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award! Thank you, Sage from https://sunflowermode.wordpress.com/ Go check out her site for great outfit ideas and overall love for Zoella the British Youtuber. Now that I have received this award, I can pass it along to other bloggers and spread the love. I feel so humbled and honored! 🙂
The rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and give a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
My biggest dilemma is trying to tell you about myself. I honestly do not find myself to be that interesting. I love what I love and truly enjoy sharing my love of fashion, beauty, diy, and looking fabulous on a budget.
Here are Seven Things To Love About Me:
1. I was an extremely shy child.
2. One of my literary idols is J.K. Rowling
3. I stumbled into fashion. Growing up I had to make do in terms of staying trendy and hip. I either dressed matronly because I was overweight or got creative. Thrift stores became my go to place.
4. Makeup allowed me to discover the features that I love about myself and highlight them.
5. I can sit and watch the following Youtubers for hours: Zoella, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Alfie Deyes, Michelle Phan, Bethany Mota, Eva’s Life, and LaurDIY. —I really do mean hours.
6. I want to eventually live in London, England.
7. If I can hang out and shop with Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, and Cara Delevingne, I would be in heaven! Just sayin’
Here are the blogs I nominate are the following:
Go visit these blogs and spread the love. Thank you, Sage from https://sunflowermode.wordpress.com/