I have compiled a list of stores that have great online and in-store after Christmas sales. Some of the stores are strictly online, so read the list carefully. I hope this helps you spend all of that cash you received for Christmas. Plus, who can pass up a good deal?!
1. Victoria’s Secret is offering BOGO 50% on bras.
2. Wet Seal is offering 50% BOGO on everything in the store. Also, BOGO (buy one get one free) on jeans.
3. Simply Be is offering up to 60% on certain lines on their online store. They are one of my favorite stores.
4. Fashion to Figure End of Year Sale: 30%off everything and 50% off on sale items.
5. E.L.F. Cosmetics is having 50% off site wide TODAY ONLY!
6. Shoe lover DSW is having a sale on their clearance boots (up to 50%). For the kids in your life, they get an extra 30% on clearance items.
7. Aeropostale and American Eagle Outfitters are offering discounts as well.
Aero: 70% of everything. AEO: additional 50% off clearance items.
8. Nordstrom Rack is also offering some great discounts on all of their designer items. Finally, designer items at a price that will not make you weep when you look at your bank account.
Extra 25% on all clearance items from now until January 4th, 2015.
9. All of you New York and Company lovers here is a sale for the Eva Mendes line. Let’s face it, after giving birth to Ryan Gosling’s proginy she is officially one cool lady. They are offering between 50%-80% off the Eva line.
10. Bath & Body Works is having up to 75 % off Christmas Clearance items. Go stock up for the rest of winter. It is available online today 12/26 and in stores tomorrow 12/27. If you’re like me perhaps stock up for next year’s holiday season.
Go shop lovelies!