I could not resist doing a makeup look inspired by the new Ariana Grande video for “Love Me Harder.” This is a step by step look focusing on the eyes and lips.
1. Apply BB Cream, and concealer where needed.
2. Add eye primer.
3. Next, take the Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay and use the color “Naked” on your lids.
4. On the inner eyelids add a bit of “W.O.S.” color for a lighter tone.
5. Follow that step, with a light pink like I did. I used Admire (blush by ULTA) adding it to the crease of my eyes.
6. Extend that pink a bit toward the eyebrows.
7. Then, line your top lid with liquid eyeliner with a wing.
8. Take a black eye pencil and do the water line of your lower lash line.
9. Before I applied my mascara, I added a bit of blush to the apples of my cheeks. I finished the process by adding some Cover Girl Translucent Powder 410.
10. Furthermore, add black mascara (Calvin Klein 800) to your top and bottom lashes.
11. Lastly, pencil your lips then use the shade “Love Story” by ULTA to finish this subtle yet seductive look.
I hope this helped. Naturally, this look can be modified to your liking this is just my take on it. I enjoyed doing this makeup and I hope that you get to try it soon. Let me know if you do try it.