Thanks to Sarah from Sarah’s Preppy Closet, I was nominated for the Liebster Award. Nothing feels greater than being nominated by a fellow blogger for being new to the blog scene. Once again, thank you Sarah and go follow her blog: https://sarahspreppycloset.wordpress.com Once you are nominated, you must answer the questions posed by the person who nominated you. On top of being nominated, I get to nominate other new bloggers and help spread the love. The list of nominees will be listed at the bottom of the page after I answer the questions. Lastly, once you nominate other bloggers you get ask them questions, questions of your choosing.
Liebster Award Rules: (Paraphrased from Emma’s post)
Thank the person who nominated you for a Liebster Award and link their blog to your post.
Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
Nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or fewer for the award.
Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
Let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
My 11 questions for ya’ll are-
- Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging because I love writing and fashion. Plus, a lot of my friends kept asking me where I would buy my clothes/ how I would put outfits together, so I figured I would combine the two things I love (shopping and writing) and share it with others. I wish I had a profound reason but I don’t.
- What is your dream job?
- My dream job would be to be a model for a Hair Company like Garnier or Herbal Essence. It would be cool to just get your hair done and look fabulous on television. Vain, I know, but I cannot help it.
- What are you most terrified of (failing, bugs)?
- I am terrified of not being happy in life. As someone who suffers from depression it is something I struggle with daily. However, I do have people who support me immensely. By far not being happy in both my personal and professional life is what I am terrified of.
- What’s your go-to outfit on days where your running errands?
- A pair of yoga pants, a graphic tee, and my sneakers will do. I keep it casual, especially if I am going to be walking a lot.
- Health nut or not?
- Somewhat. I am not like a %100 all natural alternatives to butter person. Nevertheless, I do try to eat healthy to maintain my weight and increase my energy.
- Are you a perfectionist or a neat freak, or neither?
- A perfectionist. It’s really bad how much I try to be perfect at everything. Here is the thing, I am not and I get upset over it. I am working on it I promise. One of my flaws, by far and I am trying to change it because I need to accept that it’s okay to not be perfect at every single thing.
- What’s your favorite store and do you shop there often?
- Ha! I practically live at the mall. My wallet is frowning right now 😦 My go to stores are Fashion to Figure, H&M, Aeropostale, and New York and Company. Occasionally, I will go to Nordstrom Rack because who doesn’t love a good bargain on designer items?
- Do you like Walmart or Target?
- Target all the way! Although, Walmart tends to have better deals.
- Fill in the blank- I can’t live without my _______, and why
- My furry little sidekick, Gizmo the Shih Tzu. Having him around is by far the best therapy. He puts a smile on my face everyday. Plus, he is a great cuddle buddy.
- Where is your dream vacation and why?
- My dream vacation is to go visit Bora Bora. I have seen beautiful pictures of the islands and for years I have dreamed of going there. I dream of staying in one those luxurious hotels with the glass floors where you can see the water underneath. Walkin’ on water, much?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
- Ahhhh, this is difficult to answer. I would love to have met Hadley Richardson, the first wife of Ernest Hemingway. He immortalized their relationship in his stories and I think she is on cool lady.
Ready to answer some questions?!
1. How long have you been blogging? Why?
2. If money was not an issue, would you backpack through a country? Which country?
3. Favorite cousine?
4. One album that you can listen to from beginning to end?
5. One fashion accessory you cannot leave the house without?
6. Talking on the phone or texting?
7. iPhone or Android?
8. Favorite book/ series?
9. A television show you cannot miss?
10. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
11. If you could time travel what time or era would you go to? Why?